News about free radio stations on shortwave and mediumwave, and free radio logs from Newfoundland, Canada.

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Artem's World of Music Christmas Show and new QSLs from RWI, Witte Raaf and Oliebollenbakker

My friend Artem from Moscow has produced a very special World of Music show, dedicated to Christmas music.  There are Christmas greetings from far and wide in a variety of languages, and some very nice music to go with them.  I won't spoil the surprise, but regular visitors to Iann's chat room will recognize many of the people doing the greetings.   Definitely one of my favourite World of Music shows so far, and well worth a listen.

You can download the show for personal listening or relay at http://www.sendspace.com/file/nyt7ff

I have also been fortunate to receive some new QSLs this week.

Radio Waves Int. sent me another package, including 2 QSLs for my receptions November 23 & 24.  These shows were "via pirate relay somewhere in Europe".  (Perhaps the pictures on the QSL are a clue?)  Thanks Terrible Twins.



Radio Witte Raaf also sent me a new QSL for my reception last weekend.  (Yes, I have blurred a certain portion for security.)  He is one of the many free stations from Friesland.  Thanks Theo!



Finally, Oliebollenbakker is back with his annual Christmas broadcasts.  A true sign that Christmas is coming on the pirate bands.  He was nice enough to send me a QSL featuring these special holiday treats.  Thanks!  (I think that Oliebollenbakker is actually the longest Dutch word that I have learned that I don't have to check spelling, hi)





No comments:

Post a Comment